Whether a student still in training or a veteran of the job, this blog is dedicated to refreshing the mind with all that relates to the field of Clinical Laboratory Sciences.



Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wow I did not realize that is blog was actually still being viewed. I started this blog years ago as a project for work to provide continuing education for my fellow coworkers. When I left this job about 2 years ago I stopped posting but left the blog up as a resource. I am very happy to see that it is still being viewed and that the information is helpful. Because of this I will pick back up and start posting new information. I apologize for not answering questions before in the comments and I promise I will send out responses. Thanks again to everyone for reading and learning. It's wonderful!

3 comments:

  1. You should continue posting to help slackers like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the readings. Please continue to update your postings are very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue posting monthly for now as I find myself very busy between work and spending time with my godchildren. Please feel free to send me requests for topics so I can cater the information to my audience better. Thanks again for your support!

    ReplyDelete